Google Translate Links¶
Click on a language on the list of links above to turn on Google's automatic translation.
To modify the language choice for the whole site, copy the line below and paste it into the URL and then choose the desired language from the list above
Use the Google Translation three-dot menu and select
Go to Original URL while on the Translation page.
Every website page gets automatically translated to the selected language as do links to other websites
The Google Translate Tool will appear at the top of each page
These links connect this site to the Google Translation service.
- No human has reviewed the translated information for accuracy
- Please use the translation with care
- Not available in all regions
- Some links may not work as expected
- Any "code" not protected by blocks may not appear correctly - be sure to click on Original to make sure you a viewing code properly
Google Translate Tool Instructions¶
Once Google Translate has been turned on, clicking on a language link above shows a "Google Translate: Can't translate this page error".
- To modify the language for a single page, use the Google Translate tool
- To modify the language for the entire site, see Change Language
The graphic below shows the Google Translate Tool when maximized (default) for a browser and mobile display. The tool can be minimized by tapping on the up/down carets at the right of the tool. This is very useful if the tool obstructs part of the original screen. Additional options can be selected with the three-dot menu as shown in the graphic.